We're glad you came! Read, Enjoy and Comment.
RSS

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

KTT: Spicy Popcorn

Travis LOVES popcorn. I couldn't emphasis that enough. He loves to make it spicy and people request it when they visit. So here is how he makes it spicy:

In a med. sized pot put in oil and cracked red peppers (like you'd put on a pizza) and popcorn. Put lid on.
Turn burner on Medium High.
Let sit.
As the popcorn starts popping, pick up pot and shake it around (with lid on).
When the lid rises from all the popped kernals, pour the popped corn into a bowl and keep popping the rest of the kernals.
When finished sprinkle and toss with powdered butter or melted butter.

I'm sure there is more to this, so I'll update when he gets home!


For more infomation on Popcorn Click here

1 comments:

Shelly said...

I love popcorn too. I have never done it in a pot. I still stick with the air popper. I guess cause that is what I was raised with. I will have to try the famous Tubb classic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails