We're glad you came! Read, Enjoy and Comment.
RSS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary Pt. 2


So for our Anniversary we went to The Cheesecake Factory for cheesecake, of course! I had white chocolate raspberry and Travis had banana cream pie cheesecake. We walked around The Greene (a fancy outside mall) and listened to the music playing then went to the movie '9'. It was interesting. It had a lot of action, but needed more plot. It is based off a short film that did well. We agreed to no presents this year, since we spend our wad on various vacations. But we did get tickets for David Copperfield, which we are going to tomorrow night. And I got all of last years blogs printed in a hardcover book. I downloaded the posts into a free program from Blurb. I had to go through and fix the backgrounds and fonts. Obviously I had fix any spots that had video (where the text would've referenced a video). Travis was impressed. Now he is really on me to blog now that we can print it!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Sounds like a great evening! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails