We're glad you came! Read, Enjoy and Comment.
RSS

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No excuses!

Yes, I know I have seriously been lacking in the blog department. It all started in Mid-March when the pregnancy turned its ugly head (the fun nausea/tired time) and I got the call to be the YW president. It all went down hill from there! However, I promise to step it up and get you all caught up on our daily doings before lovely baby Tubbs number 4 decides to make its appearance. This could be anywhere between 5 to 8 weeks from now. It makes me shutter. I sure hope we're ready for another addition. Speaking of which we're going to do another contest to see who can most acuratley pick the sex and date of birth. Follow the directions at the top of the blog and I'll be posting the guesses as they come in!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails