We're glad you came! Read, Enjoy and Comment.
RSS

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stefanie's quilt

My good friend Stefanie Miller (Aeder) is preggo and due soon with her first baby. We've known each other for almost 25 years. She is two years younger than I, so I about had a heart attack the first time I saw her driving. Now she's going to be a Mommy!! I can hardly believe it! She'll be a wonderful Mommy. She has accomplished so much in life. I'm very proud of her and wish her the best in her adventure in Motherhood!
Here is the quilt I pieced together for her new baby. It is crib sized. I sent it for her baby shower. My mom is going to do the actually quilting and finishing work.




1 comments:

Steph Herbert said...

She will love it! I can not believe that she is having a little one either. You should see Jen, she is having a boy next month and is so preggo! Makes me feel old!

Related Posts with Thumbnails