Many of you may notice some different spellings throughout. This comes from my very best Canadian friend. Read enjoy copy and post your own version so we can read about you.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No, my mom thought she made it up until I went to middle school and discover another but spelled differently. Middle name is from a close family friend.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sunday night...it was a tough spiritual day.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Hardly ever.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Honey Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Trouble is 3, Dynomite is 1.5, Backpack is on-the-way
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, although we'd never see each other much and phone calls would be almost nil.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I try not to, but it slips...sorry Jerusha :-)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? If Travis did it first or with me.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL? Anything that makes my milk sweet.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Depends on the task...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Bubblegum
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Confidence level
15. RED OR PINK? Pink...I'm such a girl
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My nose and the never ending ability to say the wrong thing.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom, especially when she's doing girly things or eating out and she calls.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Only if they want
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and socks.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? An Easter peep.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Computer hum
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Lilac...non-threatening, but pretty. A team player, but likes to be alone to do its own thing.
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Warm chocolate, newly washed baby hair, 7-11's, Grandma's Kitchen
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Travis
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes!
26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Watching isn't exactly my forte, but I can sit through football
27. HAIR COLOUR? Blond...and yes, we do have more fun!!
28. EYE COLOUR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, and I refuse to go back! Even after getting headaches for over use.
30. FAVOURITE FOOD? Ice cream and crunchy dill pickles (yes together if pregnant)
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings, although I use to like scary movies.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Complete contradiction...Beowulf
33. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?Summer!! Being outside, ice cream, vacation, pools, walks, sun, skin color, flowers, playing, parks, rivers, carefree feeling, fireworks, evening crickets, waking up to singing birds, Bar-B-Ques, capris, sunglasses, beach trips, fairs...I love everything about summer...even being so hot you just melt under shade trees and drink lemonade. Kids are busy scoping out bugs and playing in the dirt!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, they are free!!
36. FAVOURITE DESSERT? Ice Cream
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Those with free time :-) or procrastinators...
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Everyone else
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Magazines...Parents and RD
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Don't have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Malcolm in the Middle (we have it on DVD)
42. FAVOURITE MUSIC? Don't have a fav. Just what is on the radio.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Nottingham England.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nope.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Modesto, CA...if you look it up just ignore all the talk of illegal drug trafficking, slums, and ruining the fertile valley for tract homes and Targets...other than that isn't not such a bad place to drive through without stopping :-)